We provide roadside assistance 24/7, 365 days a year.
Our fleet of recovery vehicles and highly qualified staff, responsible for around 17,000 recoveries per year, are ready to assist you in any situation – anywhere, anytime.
We have rescued damaged and broken down vehicles for over 50 years and thanks to our four sites located in Faenza, Forlì, Bologna (San Lazzaro di Savena) and Ravenna, we can always provide prompt and full assistance.
We provide the following services:
- Towing service- in the event of an accident or a serious breakdown, the vehicles involved will be towed to one of our garages;
- On site repairing - if you have a minor breakdown, our roadside assistance vehicle and highly skilled mechanics will fix your vehicle on site;
- Tyre change - no matter what kind of vehicle you have – light or heavy, our fully equipped mobile workshop trucks (available in every site) will quickly replace your tyre. Thanks to our network of suppliers, we can provide tyres of all types and sizes, both new and used;
- Heavy vehicle recoveryn - our fleet of vehicles includes trucks and cranes that can carry out towing and lifting operations – even off-road – on heavy vehicles such as lorries, semi-trailers and tractor units;
- Motorcycle recovery - thanks to our trailers intended specifically for motorcycles, the transport of your motorbike will be carried out without any risk;
- Car recovery - if you have an accident, your car overturns or breaks down, we provide recovery in any situation: our tow trucks can rescue cars of all kinds, both on local roads and highways;
- Vehicle transport - our large and diverse fleet can transport both light and heavy vehicles, from and to Italy and abroad.
f you need assistance in the area around our offices, the average time you need to wait for our recovery vehicle to be on site is around 30 minutes.
In order to better meet your needs, we have highly specialised operators and our fleet currently includes 32 tow trucks, 5 mobile workshop trucks and 4 hydraulic cranes meant for heavy vehicles. In order to continue to offer the best solutions, we never stop investing and purchasing new vehicles every year. In 2017, indeed, 5 new tow trucks were purchased.
Since 1972, we have been partner with the Italian Automobile Club (ACI).
For further information or to pay us a visit:
- Faenza Headquarters:Via Granarolo, 113 Faenza 48018 – Tel: 0546/686315
- Forlì Office: Via Don E. Servadei, 1 Forlì 47122 – Tel: 0543/720020
- Bologna Office: Via Zucchi, 2 San Lazzaro di Savena 40068 – Tel: 051/454600
- Ravenna Office:Via Romagnoli, 12 Ravenna 48123 – Tel: 0544/453084
- Fano Office Via G. Toniolo, 25 Fano 61032 – Tel: 348 7322009